Euramec designs, develops and manufactures professional flight training devices. Our mission is to make flight training better and more affordable through the availability of high-quality, low-cost flight simulation equipment. We have a standard range of products and we also develop and build custom devices for flight schools, air forces, universities and some of the world’s largest aircraft manufacturers.
We achieve this goal through the development of modular systems, the use of advanced production technologies, clever software development and the efficient use of computing power. Our products are always a combination of COTS products and our own innovations. This way we are able to offer a quality product with a high reliability and low operating cost at a very affordable price.
Our product range starts with desktop training devices used to teach familiarity with the cockpit panel and/or instruments and avionics. Our mainstream products, however, are fixed based aircraft-specific flight training devices certifiable according to EASA FNPT-II or FAA level 5 standard or equivalent.
Euramec: worldwide expertise
Euramec’s headquarters is based in Belgium. The group has a design and production center near Porto in Portugal, and offices in Hong Kong and China. The company is active on all continents in general aviation, commercial aviation, business aviation and also military aviation. We are one of the few companies in the world that are dealing with such a wide range of flight training devices.
Thanks to our long term history in electronics, electro-mechanical production and computing technologies and our management’s passion for aviation and flying, we are now able to work for some of the largest aviation companies. Flexibility and open communications guarantee a timely and efficient response to our customer’s requests.
Euramec systems checklist:
- Highly configurable, modular systems
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Low operating costs
- Stunning views thanks to a low cost, high-performance visual system offering horizontal views up to 240 degrees
- High-quality flight controls, precision mechanics for instruments
- Extreme details and top-quality cockpit interiors
- User-friendly touchscreen-based instructor station with tablet option
- Selected systems are certifiable in accordance with FAA and EASA standards
- Fully simulated, in-house developed high performance glass cockpit solutions
- Scenario based training devices