Euramec designs, develops and produces high quality flight training devices for flight schools, universities, air forces and aircraft manufacturers. Thanks to expertise in electronics, electro-mechanics and computing technologies as well as our know-how in aviation, we are able to turn out reliable, high-quality flight simulators at a very competitive cost.
Our standard products are flight training devices for the most popular aircraft in operation. We only make type-specific products with an accurate representation of the real cockpit. These products are developed completely on our own initiative and are ready for certification according to EASA and FAA standards. Although they are standard products, the option is always there to add or modify particular features in order to satisfy our customers.
At the moment our standard range includes fixed-base flight training devices for the following aircraft:
- Diamond DA-20 / DA-40 / DA-42
- Diamond DA-40 / DA-42 convertible
- Cessna C172
- Piper PA-44
- Boeing 737 NG (in development)
More aircraft models are currently under evaluation to be launched as standard products.
Desktop training devices
Euramec developed a desktop system based on either a Diamond configuration or a Cessna configuration to teach the operation of the cockpit panel in general and specifically the avionics system.
Fixed base flight training devices
Our fixed base FTD’s are all type-specific flight simulators equipped with:
- An enclosed cockpit representative for a particular type of aircraft
- A visual system with a spectacular 240 degrees horizontal and 40 degrees vertical view
- A control force load system on 3 axis
- An Instructor Operator Station
- A powerful and efficient computer system equipped with X-Plane professional and various Euramec software and hardware modules
- A Qualification Test Guide in the case of certifiable systems